The Outdoor Sports, Lake & Cabin Show
January 22 – 24th, 2016
Friday – Noon to 9pm, Saturday – 10am to 8pm, Sunday – 11am to 5pm
Memorial Coliseum – Ft. Wayne, IN
Right advertising – Right crowd…
THANK YOU, awesome exhibitors! 2016 was an spectacular year with large turnouts and great weather!
Rebook for next year and reserve the same spot deadline (25% deposit only) is April 1st!
The Outdoor Sports, Lake & Cabin Show is currently seeking sponsors/partners for naming presenting rights for our show as well as our many heavily promoted features including, the Lagoon, the log cabin, registration and entrance, bags, seminar stage, prizes and much more!
Contact us now to be included in our $75,000+ in advertising!
Watch our commercials!
- 2016 – Exhibitor Contract
- 2016 – Rate Card
- 2016 – Floor Plan Coming Soon
- 2016 – Exhibitor Kit Coming Soon
- 2016 – Insurance Waiver
- 2016 – Show Manual Coming Soon
- Exhibitor Badges and Parking Passes are onsite at check in
- Audience profile
- Exhibitor testimonials
- Sponsorship opportunities – Be sure to look into getting YOUR NAME on these features: kayak lagoon, seminar stages and more. These sponsors will be mentioned in all advertising and mentioned hourly live over the PA at the show.
Can’t be there all weekend with a full booth but you know it is the perfect crowd for your home based business?
Coliseum Productions is offering a one day – table top display option for $295! For more details, email Dave, here.
Move In & Move Out Information
Median Age: 47.2 years
75% of attendees made purchases from exhibitors
Average household income: $84,000 – 25% over $100,000 & 5% over $250,000. Clearly the place to be!
Maritial Status: 72% Married
Gender: 55% Male and 45% Female
Future Building Plans: 50% plan to build a new or second home with nearly 2000 saying they expect to start in the next few years
Geography: Attendees were from twenty different states and three countries
New Attendance: An even 50% attended for the first time and 50% were repeats
Our Other Shows!
Booth sales and sponsorships for The Allen County FUN Fair - July 28-August 2, 2015 are going on NOW!
Our business is your business:
Our business model depends on exhibitors becoming repeat customers, so we take a personal interest in making sure you get the value you deserve. Here’s how we do it:
- Extensive multi-media advertising, marketing and PR campaigns. We spend at least one-third of all exhibitor and sponsor revenue on advertising each of our events, and sometimes much more. We use top-flight creative, savvy media buying and social networking – plus strategic partnerships with the right local retailers, media outlets, trade groups and others – to guarantee you a large crowd of qualified customers.
- State-of-the-art attendee registration technology. We use technology typically seen only at large trade-only events to capture attendees’ contact information, interests and purchase plans. Attendees register online before the event or at the event entrance.
- Attendee badges and pass-out cards. Attendees wear barcoded badges embedded in with all the info gathered at registration. Exhibitors can rent handheld scanners, enabling info capture with a simple point and click. Attendees are also supplied with pass out cards containing their contact info. Even exhibitors who don’t rent scanners can ask attendees for these cards and avoid having to write down the info.
- We market you to attendees before the show begins. Pre-registered attendees get email reminders before the show that list all exhibitors and promote exhibitors’ show-only specials, door-prize donations, seminar or clinic presentations and sponsorships.
- We market you to attendees after the show is over. Attendees get thank-you emails after the show urging them to stay in contact with all exhibitors, and we include the complete exhibitor list with website links.
- We make move-in and move-out a breeze. Decades of experience have taught us how to stage show set-up and breakdown so that everyone gets in and out as quickly and smoothly as possible.
- Exhibitor Amenities. We provide all exhibitors with a number (depending on booth size) of parking passes and free tickets. We make additional tickets available at large discounts. We negotiate favorable rates with one or more hotels at each show. We provide an exhibitors’ lounge at each show. Our staff is highly visible during show hours and we go the extra mile to try to meet your special on-site requests.
- Integrity. Our management, sales and on-site staff will treat you with honesty, courtesy and respect. If our show isn’t a good match for your company, we’d rather you save your time and money. But if it is, we will do our best to make it a profitable and pleasant experience for you.
“Great show. Best Friday I ever had at a show. We were delighted with how many people came specifically looking for log homes.” – Carl Carter, Heritage Log Homes
“I’ve done sports shows in Fort Wayne for 10 years but you figured out how to draw a much more upscale crowd. We passed out 2500 brochures – a thousand more than a 5-day show we just did in St. Louis – and they went to people who fit our customer profile.” – Harvey Edwards, Patoka Lake Marina & Lodging
“Amazing show, incredible turnout. Lots of cabin owners and would-be cabin owners interested in our product, as well as lots of folks with decks and rails. Great mix and it kept coming right up until the end.” – Randy, Knight Chemicals
“One of the best shows I’ve done. All quality attendees and a great exhibitor mix. I look forward to being back next year.” – Chris White, Beaches of Fort Myers and Sanibel
“Great show! Great mix of exhibitors! I was busy all the time. I sold almost as much here as I did at the Indianapolis Deer & Turkey Expo.” – Larry Leslie, Hoosier Hunting Calls
“Most leads ever at a show. Best show ever!” – Generations Timber Frame
Please Support Our Sponsors:
Our Official Media Sponsors:
11020 Running Tide Ct
Indianapolis, IN 46236
p: (317) 227-7419
f: (877) 491-3753