January 27 – 29th, 2017 Memorial Coliseum
Friday – Noon to 10pm, Saturday – 10am to 8pm, Sunday – 11am to 5pm
$2 OFF ADMISSION COUPONS AT ALL FT. WAYNE DICKS SPORTING GOODS & GANDER MOUNTAIN LOCATIONS
There are so many fun things to do at the show!
- Lumberjack Shows & Competition
- Giant Hawg Tank
- Pro Anglers
- Tackle Town
- Deep sea fishing simulator
- THE BEACH IS BACK!!
- Boats – Boats and more Boats
- SCI Archery Range
- Hiking & Climbing & Camping Gear
- Dutch Oven cooking AND campsite
- Paint Ball target range
- Rustic Log Furniture Blowout – direct from the manufacturer
- Live Chainsaw Carving with Paul Moon
- Free Fly Fishing Lessons & Fly Tie Demos
- Air Rifle Range
- BB Gun Shooting Range – National Wild Turkey Federation
- 25,000 Gallon Lagoon with Free Kayak Rides
- FREE Seminars and demos: Seminar Schedule 2016
- Grandpa Doc’s Fishing Pond – 300+ LIVE FISH TO CATCH
- Bicycle’s & Fitness Equipment
- Log & Timber frame Homes
We want to honor them and also help Honor Flight send Vets to see their memorial in Washington DC!
- Raffle and Silent Auction with proceeds going to Honor Flight
- K105 Beer BaconFest Friday night auction for Honor Flight
- WWII and Korean Veterans will be onsite all weekend
Mark your calendars and join us for this annual tradition!
See You at the Show!
Please Support Our Sponsors:
Our Official Media Sponsors:
Interested in becoming an exhibitor or sponsor? Click here. Click here to contact Coliseum Productions, Inc. 11020 Running Tide Ct Indianapolis, IN 46236 p: (317) 227-7419 f: (877) 491-3753 email@example.com