The Outdoor Sports, Lake & Cabin Show
January 22nd – 24th, 2016
Friday – Noon to 9pm, Saturday – 10am to 8pm, Sunday – 11am to 5pm
Memorial Coliseum – Ft. Wayne, IN
Thank you for attending the 2015 Fort Wayne Outdoor Sports, Lake and Cabin Show!
See you next year!
The Lumberjack Show is back again at the show! Learn more, Here!
Watch as they climb, log roll, ax throw and compete against each other and Local Heroes!
- Click here for information – Nominate a Hometown Hero, Photo Contest and Operation Valentine!
- New this year, The Outdoor Sports, Lake & Cabin Show presents the Timber Lake ZIPLINE! Zipping is fun for all ages!
Sponsored by Camp Timber Lake! $6 per zip or 2 for $10! All zippers will receive a $5 off coupon to Camp Timber Lake and Zip Packages for two to Camp Timber Lake will be given away every day of the show! Sponsored by
- SCI Archery Range
- Live Chainsaw Carving with Paul Moon
- Free Fly Fishing Lessons & Fly Tie Demos - Lessons and Demos by Three Rivers Fly Fishers
- National Military History Center Displays and Gift Shop
- Hero Honor Wall – Sponsored by O’Daniel Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
- Air Rifle Range – by The X Count
- Solar Powered Cabin – Provided by Harvest Energy Solutions
- BB Gun Shooting Range - Sponsored by the National Wild Turkey Federation
- Lagoon with Free Kayak Rides – Sponsored by Fort Wayne Outfitters and Bike Depot
- Fishing Pond stocked with fish waiting to be caught
- Bicycle Demo Rides - Sponsored by Summit City Bike & Fitness
- Fully Furnished Log Cabins
- Timber frame Homes
- Retro Kustom RV
- Disaster Survival with Russ Kolkman
- Winter Bass Fishing and Does the Color of Your Lure Matter with Andy Buss, Pro Fisher – Sponsored by Schnelker Marine
- Planning A Trip to Alaska – Tips, Trips & Pricing presented by Jeff Fuze from Kenai King Lodge
- Health & Fitness seminars with the Fitness Professor Charlie Chapman
- Sunday – 3 to 5pm Zip Line and Fishing hole will be FREE for all military families with ID
- Saturday, January 24th – Army vs Navy and Marines vs Air Force Lumber Jack Competition
- Half off admission all weekend for all active military families with ID
- Sunday, January 25th 3pm – concert in honor of all active and retired military with FREE Blue Bell Ice Cream!! Featuring local favorites Hubie Ashcraft & Travis Gow!
- Click Here for the Entire Seminar Schedule
The Fort Wayne community is full of local heroes. Click here to learn more and to nominate your local hero!
We want to honor them and also help Honor Flight send Vets to see their memorial in Washington DC!
- Raffle and Silent Auction with proceeds going to Honor Flight
- Half of all proceeds from the Zip Line will go to Honor Flight
- Half of all proceeds from the Fishing Hole will go to Honor Flight
- WWII and Korean Veterans will be onsite all weekend
Mark your calendars and join us for this annual tradition!
The Memorial Coliseum in Ft. Wayne, Indiana is home to one of the Midwest’s most successful and longest running sport, vacation and outdoor shows. For over 50 years, camping, boating, hiking, fishing, hunting, fitness, biking, travel and outdoor sport enthusiast have converged on Ft. Wayne’s Memorial Coliseum. This fifty-year-old annual event has always remained fresh and new, as it has changed family ownership. Six years ago, the show really took a giant step forward adding log cabins, timber frame homes, lake resorts and energy efficient living. Our log cabin and timber frame home event is one of the largest in the country. Every year, our 10,000 plus attendance includes more than 20 states and three countries.
The updated Outdoor Sports, Lake & Cabin Show offers fun, action and activities for all ages. Families and experts alike exchange information, stories, tips, friendship and fun each and every year with nearly 50% of all attendees returning. Along with our 100+ exhibitors and vendors displaying nearly everything outdoors – bikes, kayaks, canoes, RV’s, boat, ATVs, motorcycles, mobile homes, log homes, lake cabins, timber frames, hiking, hunting fishing trips, gear and apparel, Canadian outfitters and more – there is also hands on action and adventure. The 108,000 sq. foot state of the art Memorial Coliseum is full of live fishing, an air rifle range, an archery range, kids activities, unique food, seminars, a 25,000 gallon lagoon, kayak rides, log cabins, timber frames and super entertaining live lumber jack shows. It is truly a weekend packed with fun for the entire family!
See You at the Show!
Please Support Our Sponsors:
Our Official Media Sponsors:
Interested in becoming an exhibitor or sponsor? Click here. Click here to contact Coliseum Productions, Inc. 11020 Running Tide Ct Indianapolis, IN 46236 p: (317) 227-7419 f: (877) 491-3753 firstname.lastname@example.org