January 27 – 29th, 2017 Memorial Coliseum
Friday – Noon to 10pm, Saturday – 10am to 8pm, Sunday – 11am to 5pm
The Tradition Continues – REAL sport show gear and attractions return
Fishing – fishing and more fishing return. Gear, tackle, pro’s, seminars, simulators, live fishing, fly fishing, HUGE Hawg tank of monster fish. Did we mention hunting, guns, camping, kayaks, tents, boats, bikes, RV’s and lake cabins?
ITS BACK – THE GIANT HAWG TANK
SEMINARS AND DEMOS BY PRO ANGELRS
There are so many fun things to do at the show!
- Lumberjack Shows & Competition
- Giant Hawg Tank
- Pro Anglers
- Tackle Town
- Deep sea fishing simulator
- THE BEACH IS BACK!!
- Boats – Boats and more Boats
- SCI Archery Range
- Hiking & Climbing & Camping Gear
- Dutch Oven cooking AND campsite
- Paint Ball target range
- Rustic Log Furniture Blowout – direct from the manufacturer
- Live Chainsaw Carving with Paul Moon
- Free Fly Fishing Lessons & Fly Tie Demos
- Air Rifle Range
- BB Gun Shooting Range – National Wild Turkey Federation
- 25,000 Gallon Lagoon with Free Kayak Rides
- FREE Seminars and demos
- Grandpa Doc’s Fishing Pond – 300+ LIVE FISH TO CATCH
- Bicycle’s & Fitness Equipment
- Log & Timber frame Homes
We want to honor them and also help Honor Flight send Vets to see their memorial in Washington DC!
- Raffle and Silent Auction with proceeds going to Honor Flight
- K105 Beer BaconFest Friday night auction for Honor Flight
- WWII and Korean Veterans will be onsite all weekend
Mark your calendars and join us for this annual tradition!
See You at the Show!
Please Support Our Sponsors:
Our Official Media Sponsors:
Interested in becoming an exhibitor or sponsor? Click here. Click here to contact Coliseum Productions, Inc. 11020 Running Tide Ct Indianapolis, IN 46236 p: (317) 227-7419 f: (877) 491-3753 firstname.lastname@example.org